COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE HAVE A MUNDIA
Our systemic and interdisciplinary perspective , guides how to address the problems of global change from local situations. We work in a wide range of disciplines such as ecology , rural development , environmental engineering, public policy , human sciences and low-carbon development in nature interactions , development and society.
We are interested to study and intervene socioecosistemas from a perspective of being and doing, with the aim of improving and maintaining sustainable interaction between society and nature. Colombia is our principal geographic scope of work and our vision is oriented to contribute to the challenges of clean and sustainable development, energy , infrastructure and productive fields in rural, urban and ecosystems of interest in tropical regions areas.
In this sense we are committed to working intensively on the development of applied research, the promotion of sustainable and productive processes, the adoption of good environmental practices , promote rural development and social appropriation of knowledge.
• Cleaner production.
• Environmental impact studies .
• Territorial environmental plans.
• Monitoring and environmental monitoring.
• Research and environmental studies.
• Environmental licensing procedures.
• Implementation of environmental management systems .
• Monitoring and evaluation of environmental projects.
• Formulation and monitoring of environmental management plans .
• Social investigation.
• Caracterización sociológica.
• Sociological Characterization .
• Promoting social participation.
• Social responsibility strategies.
• Social support to companies and projects.
• Reports responsibility and corporate commitment.
• Processes with rural, urban and business people.
• Social processes for the management of natural resources.
BIODIVERSITY AND FORESTS
• Urban forestry.
• Ecology and Biodiversity .
• Rural and productive development.
• Forest inventories and catalogs.
• Interventorías forestry systems.
• Establishment and forest management.
• Family and community agriculture.
• Community management of ecosystems and biodiversity .
• Production and editing of specialized texts.
• Communication plans for companies and projects.
• Production of recreational and educational materials.
• Dissemination of scientific and specialized knowledge.
• Forms and materials.
• Social knowledge management.
• Production of environmental educational material.
SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT/span>
• Donation of reusable waste .
• Waste management and post-consumer strategies.
• Formulation of comprehensive plans for integrated solid waste management -PGIRS-.
EDUCATION AND FORMATION
• Massive environmental campaigns .
• Training and environmental training.
• Practical and applied educational processes.
• Civic, educational and environmental campaigns.